Oregon has 1 ACOTE accredited OTA schools. You will need to graduate and pass the NBCOT’s COTA Exam to obtain your state OTA License. To learn more about Oregon’s OTA programs, click on the school below for more details and contact information.
More OTA Info for Oregon:
Accredited OTA Schools in Oregon
|Accredited OTA Programs in Oregon||Next Visitation Date|
|Linn-Benton Community College-Lebanon Campus|
|Next Visit: Spring 2019|
Selecting OTA Schools in Oregon
Keep the following important details in mind when researching and comparing any occupational therapy assistant schools:
- Size of schools, program, & classes
- Pass-rates for college, program, and NBCOT COTA Exam
- Quality of campus, facilities, and resources
- Complete details of expenses and any financial aid
- Specific admissions requirements for OTA program and college
Speaking to alumni about the OTA Schools you are interested in is one of the best ways to gain valuable insight into each program, employers are another great source of info. Try asking admissions offices for the names of any local business that hires their graduates, then you can reach out to talk to them about their experience with the college you’re researching.