South Dakota has 1 ACOTE accredited OTA schools.
Remember that graduating is required to take the NBCOT’s COTA Exam and get your state OTA license for employment.
For more details and contact information to South Dakota’s OTA schools, click on the school name below.
Accredited OTA Schools in South Dakota
|Accredited OTA Programs in South Dakota||Next Visitation Date|
|Lake Area Technical Institute|
|Next Visit: Spring 2023|
Selecting OTA Schools in South Dakota
When comparing any occupational therapy assistant schools, remember the following:
- College, Class, Campus, and Program size
- Passing-rates of: College, Program, COTA Exam
- Quality of campus, facilities, buildings, and all resources
- Total program expenses and financial aid
- Specific admissions criteria
While considering OTA schools, ask the admissions offices which local clinics hire their graduates. Then reach out to speak with employers and alumni about the local OTA program(s) they will be your best insight for info.