New York currently offers 4 accredited OT Bridge Programs, details and contacts are listed below.
Completing one of the below programs results in a bachelor’s and masters degree and the ability to take the NBCOT OTR Exam for your state license.
See OTA Bridge Programs by state
List of OTA Bridge Programs in NY
- This is a nontraditional offering meeting every 3rd weekend for a total of 6 on-campus meetings each trimester.
- Learn more: (845) 848-6001 or (845) 848-6041 or https://www.dc.edu/ot/
- The program meets every other weekend and can be flexible for working OTA’s schedules.
- Learn more: http://www.mercy.edu/occupationaltherapyms or 914-674-7815
The Sage Colleges
- This program requires 3 years of coursework and 2 additional semesters of fieldwork to obtain your MSOT.
- Learn more: 1-888-VERY-SAGE or 518-244-2217; email@example.com or http://www.sage.edu/
- The program provides both day and weekend courses designed for working professionals. It is a competitive program and applications are due Jan 15.
- Learn more: John Rowe, Director of Graduate Admissionts; firstname.lastname@example.org