Massachusetts has 3 ACOTE accredited OTA Bridge Programs with contact info and more details listed below.
Succesful completion earns you bachelor’s and master’s degrees and allows you to sit for the national NBCOT OTR Exam required to obtain your state license.
List of OTA Bridge Programs in MA
American International College
- This program is offered full time as a combined BS and entry level MSOT.
- Learn more: (413) 205-3201 for application information; (413) 205-3204 for program information. http://www.aic.edu/
Bay Path University
- The program offers an accelerated path for licensed OTA to earn their MOT while working. Coursework is blended between online and on campus/site work.
- Learn more: www.baypath.edu/academics/graduate-programs/occupational-therapy-bridge-m/ or contact graduate admissions at email@example.com or call (413) 565-1332
Salem State University
- The program is offered in the evenings and provides a combined BS/MS in Occupational Therapy.
- Learn more: http://www.salemstate.edu/oct/ or contact Dr. Jeanne Corcoran, OT Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (978) 542-7015